Saturday, November 13, 2010

--Shutterfly--


After my baby shower, I wanted to give my sister Autumn something special for being such an amazing hostess. I took the pictures from that special day and created a Shutterfly book.


When Jackson was first born, we took pictures of him daily and I put them in a folder on my desktop for each day. After the first week, I organized them into a Shutterfly book which we shared with friends and families who came to meet our bundle of joy! It was SO easy and looked SO professional! It is still one of Jack's favorite books to read before bed. I love making these books because I can do them after Jackson has gone to bed and while Sierra watches football, basketball, baseball...whatever sport is on. 




We have used Shutterfly for Christmas cards as well! Have you ever used them? The processing time is FAST and the quality is EXCELLENT. I really like this one from this year's holiday cards selection! Don't be surprised if you see it in your mailbox this holiday season!



One of my favorite gifts last Christmas was a photo calendar! Sierra is not very tech savvy when it comes to creating things online, yet he was able to make a beautiful calendar for our home using pictures off of his cellphone! I was shocked that the pictures looked as good as they did! The best part was that he added special dates on the calendar and cute captions for each month. =) If Sierra can do it, you can, too! 

Are you ready to create something magical and special? Share your memories and create many smiles as you upload your photos to Shutterfly and make a gift for a loved one, order holiday cards with your own photos, or choose from many, many other products! 

If you are a blogger--check this out! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more:http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment