Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas

Why is it that Christmas always seems to come and go in the blink of an eye? After Sierra and I started my winter break with the 24 hour flu on alternating days, Jackson's viral infection seemed to get worse, better, worse, better...but everyone was healthy to celebrate the holidays! 


We enjoyed an early Christmas dinner at Autumn's since Clint and Angela were visiting from Denver. Autumn set a beautiful table once again and her dinner was scrumptious! Such a great night...which lasted until almost midnight! Jackson partied late! I don't think he has ever been up that late!



Eating dessert with Junior!
Kennedy Kids
Motorcycle from Marco and Autumn!
Leaving Santa cookies and milk. 
On Christmas Day, Jackson woke up to Santa's gifts: a red wagon and a little kitchen! He really enjoyed opening presents and helping us open ours, too. Gram and Grandpa came over that morning and we had a yummy breakfast. Later, I prepared dinner and we played a really fun game of Cranium! We were thankful for our special guests: Mommy Nannette, Auntie Autumn, Uncle Marco, Uncle Clint, Aunt Angela, Junior, Gram, and Grandpa. I think as I get older, I realize more that the time I spend with family and friends is really the best gift of all.

=)
Rain boots! Jack asked Santa for these but Mama and Dada gave them instead!
Making Mama's coffee in my new kitchen from Santa!
Gram and Grandpa read If You Give Jack a Pumpkin.
First ride in the wagon!
Let's eat!




No comments:

Post a Comment