Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy 5th, Jackson!


"I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." --Robert Munsch



Dear Jackson,

5 years ago this morning, you came into the world yelling...and you haven't stopped. Ha! You wouldn't sleep that morning because you were eager to meet everyone. You were born with a ton of energy. You are nonstop entertainment. You gave me your first smile when you were just minutes old. I know it was a real smile because you make the same smiles today (and a few cheesy ones, too). 

You made me a mommy. I love you, Jackson Alexander. Happy 5th birthday!

Love,
Mama


Jackson's Favorite Things at 5!

Colors: blue and orange 
Book: The Jackson Book (a Shutterfly book of his first week)
Toy: Angry Birds Starwars II Battleset
Show: Paw Patrol
Movie: Batman
Friends: Celeste, Danny, and Jace
Clothes: Teenage Mutant Ninja clothing and Lego clothing (oh, boy!)
Snack: Cake Pops
Drink: water
Meal: Steak
Restaurant: Santorini Grill (Greek) and Chipotle
Animal: Birds...Angry Birds
Place to play: Kidventures

When I grow up I want to be... "a firefighter. And also...a football player!"

Now that I'm 5, I can..."buy 5+ toys."

My best memory of being 4 was..."learning to ride my bike."



No comments:

Post a Comment