Thursday, April 10, 2014

Summer...I mean Spring!

Feels like summer--yesterday it was 90 degrees! It's Spring Break for Jackson which means things are a little more relaxed around here--no school schedule to follow. 


The kids started swim lessons last week, three times a week...all month. Riley said she was "scared of Scott!" the instructor and refused to participate. She sat on the opposite end of the pool and splashed. We will put her in when a female instructor is added. Jackson is doing fantastic and will be on the swim team in no time.


Riley is obsessed with taking her babies everywhere we go in wagons, strollers, baskets...


and Jackson wakes up like this, ready to start the day! He loves to make us laugh. 


Her giggles are pretty contagious.


We painted some cards today using hot wheels. At dinner they agreed that this was the best part of the day. I think they forgot about lunch at the taco shop. They love to share a plate of rolled tacos with guacamole and cheese. I'm always in the mood for hot carrots so I happily oblige. 

All week we've kept the mornings the same by going to my Barre3 classes. 


Ummmm I think we need a little brother. The kids ADORE "Baby Darwin."

But it sure is nice not to have to take Jackson to school and turn around to pick up...


Riley is taking her three plus hour naps since we don't have to "go get Bubba from skool."


The beach is always enjoyed by these two. 


A "hole" lot of fun in Del Mar. This kept them entertained for over an hour. 


Hope your spring break has been sunny, entertaining, and relaxing!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this weather just crazy!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. I can't believe it's climbing to the high 90's still! Great summer, er spring, photos!

    ReplyDelete