Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Fun

I thought I'd post some pictures from the last two weekends...
Sierra's holiday work party (PDI) was held Downtown at Basic in East Village and the after party was at Stingaree. Kelly helped me put my cool outfit together! I love Kelly's Kloset--she even let me borrow the necklace! Kevin was so generous as usual and we had a fabulous evening which lasted until 3 a.m. I think the after, after party was at a Mexican restaurant close to our hotel? This was Jackson's first night away from us (when we were in town)...his first sleepover at Auntie Autumn's! It was also our first night in a long time to party too hard! Ugh...we are getting old!


in the lobby waiting for our taxi and a fun night to begin!

The beautiful dates of PDI guys: me,  Sarah, and Carrie
The cute guys at PDI: Chris, Sierra, & Kevin aka Haas
Sierra begins to dance...
...priceless
Sarah and Kevin =)

Stacey joins the fun at Stingaree! 
apparently we need to learn how to pose for the paparazzi.
Last weekend we had my work party at a DELICIOUS Italian restaurant in Tierrasanta--Andiamo. Once again, Kelly's Kloset provided my wardrobe. :) Let's just say teachers are a different type of party. As social committee co-chair, I somehow was sucked into organizing this and it turned out great! Everyone had a fun time...especially the gift exchange. Starbucks gift cards are always a hit with teachers (hint, hint!)...we were in bed by 10 p.m. after this party! LOL! Yum I'm still thinking about their chicken marsala! Waking up the next morning was EASY compared to the previous weekend!


Ha! Ha! I kept stealing my own gift back! 
Doyle Dolphins...I hope I look this good when I'm 50!
Where's Mama and Dada?

No comments:

Post a Comment