Monday, June 6, 2011

It's never too late!

...to catch up!


May was so fun filled and zoomed by with birthdays and celebrations...here are pictures from Mother's Day...I think I promised these a few weeks ago! School is almost out for summer so I am sure I will be blogging more regularly! 


Mother's Day--I "slept in" until 7, enjoyed coffee and a yummy breakfast made by Sierra, and opened my "big present, mama--hurry downstairs!" -- a sewing machine! I have been asking for this thing yet I have never touched a needle and thread...more stories to follow. It's out of the box and running! SEW fun! 


We went to Birch Aquarium (I had a 2 for 1 coupon) and found out that all mothers were free on this special day! Woo hoo! Jackson's second trip and WAY better than last year because it wasn't during his nap! My sister had us over for a delicious dinner with my mom and that concluded the fun day! 






Jackson, make a cute face. Um...ok....




A tidbit for the "baby" book: Jackson continues his big boy milestones -- tonight I called for him and he said, "I'm in the potty! (duh, mama)"... I could hear the roll of his eyes as he said this and sure enough I found him in the bathroom doing his business on his own! We are so proud of our big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment