Friday, August 16, 2013

Miramonte Weekend







Last weekend was spent poolside at the Miramonte Resort and Spa in Indian Wells. I booked these rooms last April so my girlfriends and fellow moms could have something to really look forward to on those hard days with the kids. You know those days when the tantrums and whining seem endless? Having this two nights away from the fam in my mind really helped me get through those moments! 

The Miramonte was perfect. The spa was outstanding, the time spent with these ladies was priceless, and the time away from the kids was just what we needed to recharge our batteries. We can't wait to return and make this an annual tradition! 

I just had to make a thank you card for my friends because it was such a fabulous weekend together! I should have made one for the dads, too! HA! 














3x5 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment