Monday, July 29, 2013

Bachelorette Time!

Laura is my future sister in law and after eight years of dating, she and Noah are finally saying, "I do." They have a short engagement of six months and recently Noah accepted a job offer in Washington...so it's been a whirlwind for these two with wedding planning, selling their house, buying a new one, and moving. Laura was looking forward to her Bachelorette Party more than the typical bride for all the reasons mentioned...plus the girl time we shared over 24 hours. I am still recovering from wine tasting, pool lounging, drinking champs, penthouse fun, comedy show, drinking champs, crazy taxi rides with strangers, drinking champs, bars, glitter, games, drinking champs...and lots of giggles. Did I mention drinking?! Ugh. I am too old for these things! 

The beautiful bride to be!

Waiting for a cab...I think I fell just before this picture...

More drinks...

Drinks by the pool...

I bedazzled cups we never used. Ha! 


Drinks before the comedy show...

Such a fun bachelorette party! Can't wait for the wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment